Prieur & Elmie | Engagement Shoot | Stellenbosch

My very last post for 2013!! And what an exceptional special and privileged year it has been for Aglow Photography.

Elmie & Prieur is such an awesome couple, since the day I’ve met them I could not wait to be their photographer, beautiful people with the most humble and friendly hearts! They will also be my first wedding of the New Year, they are getting Married on the 4th of January 2014 at Lanzerac in Stellenbosch! Cannot wait!!

Thank you so much to each and every one who poured their trust and love into making Aglow Photography the success it has become! I could not have done it without you!! 2014 will be even more exciting and with lots and lots of gorgeous shoots to be uploaded! I am forever grateful and cannot believe I am living the life I have always dreamt about!!
Loving and appreciating every single moment xx
Happy New Year!!
Love
Celeste














































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig