Andrew & Nicola | Wedding | Lambertsbay | Oppiduin

There are so many things about this wedding which I loved, and I would like to begin with the most important part of all… Andrew and Nicola. Firstly I would like to thank them for having all the patience in the world, in the past few months I wasn't having the most wonderful time, dealing with the major car accident my step-brother were in and the passing away of my uncle. They granted me the time to mourn and I am forever grateful that they were so understanding.

Andy & Nicola you are so incredible in so many ways, kind and welcoming with loving hearts and passionate about each other and life.

They got married at Oppiduin (Grootvlei Guest Farm) in Lambertsbay, one of the numerous beautiful rustic venues to visit when wanting a full-on West Coast experience. Family and friends from Cape Town and abroad came together to celebrate Andrew and Nicola’s beautiful beach Wedding and it were absolutely one of my top favorite weddings of the past season!!

When I photographed their engagement shoot earlier this year I knew Nicola were going to be a goddess of a bride… and wow… my expectations were blown away of how beautiful she looked on their wedding day! I wish you all the happiness in the world and that you may have a blessed and precious future together xx Thank you so much for everything!! Enjoy the photo’s.





































































































Share:

2 comments

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig