JB + Jana | Delsma Farm



I’ve found the one, 
the one who changed everything 
with just a smile,  
the one who makes living more worthwhile.

I’ve found the one, 
the one who sees me through, 
the one who showed me a love 
that’s pure and true.


























































































































































Big Thank You to everyone who made Jana & JB's wedding day Perfect |

Venue - Delsma Farm
Wedding Gown - Ilse Roux
Make-Up - Monique du Toit
Hair - Glenda Arries
Wedding Cake - Sandra
DJ - Dj Arries
Sweets Table & Confectionary - Elizma (Delsma Farm)
Stationary - Luzanne van der Watt
Video - Moments on Film
Bride Getting Ready - Old Oak Manor House
Second Photographer - My main Man Tertius Gous

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig