Bertus + Melandi | Stellenrust



It was an absolute treat to be a part of Melandi & Bertus' Wedding Day at Stellenrust just outside Stellenbosch on the R44. Melandi together with her Mother and her bridesmaids got ready at the prestigious Webersberg Estate and swooned me with the most elegant rooms to take pictures in!

When I arrived, I remembered Melandi told me on our meeting before the wedding that her Mother will be making her wedding dress. As special as this already sounded, I was completely blown away with this gorgeous dress when I finally got the chance to see it in person! And it was Perfect for Melandi!!

Every wedding we get to photograph comes down to one thing.... and that is that we get to document the most special day in Two Peoples lives coming together in the name of love to become one, but I also always try my best to tell all the couples unique stories to the best of my ability through pictures. No wedding I ever photographed is the same and for Bertus & Melandi's day I will never forget all the laughter and fun they had with all their loved ones. They really treasure and respect all the people they invited to their wedding and made everyone feel so special.

You guys are amazing and I want to wish you all the best for the future xxx

Celesté























































































































































Service Providers:

Flowers: Rose Room, Heldervue (Anneleen & Anne-Marié)
Wedding Cake: Anine Van Coller
Decor: By The Bride and her Mother & fairylights by All Events Hire 
Rok: Marié Kotzé (Melandi's Mother!!) 
Live Music: Danie Kotzé, Adriaan De Beer, Jacques Steyn (DNA Strings)
DJ: Geran Fourie
Second Shooter: Terius Gous
Hair & Make-Up: Sanmarie Botha
Venue of wedding: Stellenrust Wynlandgoed
Venue where bride got dressed: Webersburg
Venue where groom got dressed: Klein Welmoed Guesthouse
Videographer: Arjen Visscher
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig