Greeff & Nicolene | Wedding | Rustenberg Wine Estate | Stellenbosch


Greeff & Nicolene’s wedding was my final wedding of the season, perhaps the best way to round off a season with such an incredibly beautiful wedding and couple. Co-ordinated by the very Talented Barry Geyer from Event and Design, Greeff and Nicolene enjoyed their extraordinary day with everyone closest and dearest to them. As previously mentioned on my post from their engagement shoot, Rustenberg Wine Estate in Stellenbosch are definitely one of my favourite venues of all time,  It is so unbelievably beautiful, with astonishing scenery and wide range of photo spots.
It is only a delight to share their elopement with everyone and I am so thankful to have been a part in their love merriment. Best wishes once again and I wish you a blessed and blissful married journey xox
Thank you to Astrid for being my assistant and big help on the day J

























































































































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig