Nieuwoudt Family 2016


Adene has a very special place in my heart x Not only did we study photography
together back in 2008, but she has also taught me to always follow my dreams and
encouraged me to always be the individual I am :)

She is just too sweet and an incredible photographer! I am so honored to have done 2 family shoots
for them already (see the first one here) seeing the kids grow up and be a part of their special moments

We as photographers tend to somehow forget to capture our own memories hehe,
so I am so happy that Adene decided to have their portraits taken every year.

I also did a couple of fun shots for her new website!!!

Love u xxx

Hair and Make-Up | Corlé Barnard
Poppy Flowers | Adene's Farm Flowers













































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig