Jessica Hubert | Mon Amour Events | Profile Shoot



Jessica Hubert | Mon Amour Events

When I meet someone, who has passion, drive, commitment and strive I make it my mission to support this person/s up and coming business. In Today's rushed lives, I find that very little of us makes time to get to know our peers, especially in the Wedding Industry. I love making new friends and to help their businesses grow albeit through pictures or words of encouragement.

Jessica is one of the special people I got to meet on my journey as a wedding photographer, and I would like to introduce her to all my followers and all my future clients. 

Meet Jessica Hubert || The Owner and Creative Mind behind Mon Amour Events. This Dynamic and Vibrant young lady has started her own venture, and already has the heads turning. I predict Huge Success for Mon Amour's Future. She has worked competitively in the industry for almost 3 years and with numerous weddings & events assisted and co-ordinated she has taken the big leap in starting her own Business! I wish you the best of luck on your new Journey Jessica! Thank You for making me a part of it!
We did this Portfolio shoot for her new website Launching soon! http://www.mon-amour-events.com/



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig