Simon + Lucia | Rockhaven


Simon + Lucia

WEDDING | Rockhaven

Services Providers:

Flowers & Decor | Fleur Le Cordeur
Wedding Dress | Alana Van Heerden
Venue & Catering | Rockhaven
Second Shooter | Tertius Gous
Hair & Make-Up | Helga Bridal
Hair & Make-Up | Skoonlief

“I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.
With my whole heart, I take you as my wife/husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.
I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always."





















































































































































































































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig