Malcolm + Lize | Lourensford



Malcolm + Lize | Lourensford

Lize and Malcolm had the most perfect Summers day wedding in January - On the 23rd, My Birthday!!
Lourensford is where it all started for me 4 years ago... my journey of becoming a full time professional wedding photographer and oh goodness what an amazing journey it has been until now!!!

I never could've even guessed how everything would have sky rocketed and in the last four years and almost a 100 weddings later I am still so in love with all of this magic...people's stories, traveling to places I could only dream about, documenting the most precious moments in people's lives and to be able to reflect a couples' Wedding day in such a manner that it portrays the full emotion of how they experienced it.

My aim in my work is to make people feel, by looking...
I want you to feel as if you were also there, and if you were... that it will take you back to that specific moment when you laughed, cried, hugged and loved.

So it was really special to me to capture Lize and Malcolm's wedding at a place so close to my heart!
What a feast!!! It was an absolute treat to document their wedding day and they are without a doubt some of the most amazing and lovely people you will ever get to meet!

Take a look and see for yourself!

Elegance and beauty next level :)

Congratulations Lize & Malcolm you are just incredible xx

Celesté


Service providers:
Ceremony – The lane at Lourensford
Reception – Laurent at Lourensford
Coordination – Jessica Hubert, Laurent
Catering – Stirfood
Bar service -  Shake & serve
Flowers & Décor – Jo-Lize, Floral Affairs
Stationary – Maryke le Roux
Cake – Eila cakes
Make-up and hair – Marzaan Lotz
Video – Iseecreative
Second Shooter - My Main Man Tertius Gous
Ceremony live music – Flying Dakota’s
Pre-drinks live music – Bottomless Coffee
DJ – Charles, Just for you
Wedding dress – Robyn Roberts
Groom’s suite – Khaliques
Bride Getting Ready - Klein Welmoed Guest House




































































































































































































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig