Nieuwoudt Family | Wolseley



What a precious family!!

Adene and I met back in 2008 when we studied photography together in Durbanville.
Seeing her get engaged, married and starting a family, I will never forget that 7 years ago she mentioned that having a family of her own is her biggest dream.

She fell in love with the love of her life, Andrew. And Boy... a real Gentleman and amazing father for their two beautiful Children, Eva & Samuel.

I absolutely loved every bit of this special shoot and really enjoyed the afternoon with them!

Here is a little something from Adene.

"I recently decided that I definitely want to take family photographs once a year (maybe even more!?).  My kids will only be small for a short time and these are the memories I want to treasure :)  I am definitely more a jeans-kind-of-girl...but I realised quickly that Celesté will not accept any jeans wear!!  So the planning opted for a mini styled shoot.

Celesté offered to come to our farm, Platvlei fruit farm, that is located just outside of Wolseley.  Andrew my husband is the 3rd generation on the farm and we even stay in the old farmhouse that Andrew's grandfather, Chris Dicey build after the earthquake in 1969.

Eva (4) was very excited to wear her new outfit and then the flower crown - I think she definitely worked the camera :)  But little Samuel (1), is a typical man and we only got a few good ones out of him before he became a little grumpy :)

Thank you Celesté for such a fun afternoon - we LOVE the photographs that we have seen - you are the BEST!  I just want to thank Lisa Brown for making me gorgeous for the shoot and for Anli Wahl for the magnificant flower pieces.."

Special Thank You to:

Lisa Brown for Hair and Make-Up
Anli Wahl for the beautiful flower pieces.

X


Celesté










































Share:

1 comment

  1. Baie dankie Celeste vir sulke ongeloooooflike mooi fotos! Hierdie gaan direk op my mure gaan. Jy is wonderlik!! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig