Ruan + Alette | Engagement Shoot | Ceres



Forever You
by Kim
Forever takes me by a minute,
While I'm here with you.
I'm falling even more in love,
With everything you do.
Hold me in your arms,
Look deep into my eyes,
Don't turn away and let me go,
Don't ever tell me lies.
I swear I'll never let you go,
I'll always hold On Tight
I'll carry On Day And Night

There aren't enough hours,
In each passing day,
To find all the words,
I wish I could say.
Your kiss will last forever,
Your touch forever warm.
You'll guide me to the sunlight,
And shield me from the storm.
This is what I'm saying,
With everything that's true,
I swear on my life,
That I really do love you.

                                     




















































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig