Hugo + Jurelma | Ashanti | Paarl



I just fell in Love with this wedding... like head over heels!!


Jurelma and Hugo's wedding was my last for the season before we ventured off to Serbia for my first International wedding!!.
Now, I must honestly admit... I am beyond lucky with all the amazing weddings I have the privilege to photograph and the amazing couples I get to meet.

Although my wedding photography journey has not even been that long, I can not ever begin to imagine another line I would've like to explore, because
this to me, working with people and to be a part of the most special day in a couples' lives is priceless and I can honestly say its really amazing
to be able to do what you love and excel in it.

Having done 32 weddings this past season, my passion for wedding photography only gets stronger and I want to thank everyone who has invested their trust in me,
and granting me the oopportunity to just be me, the crazy, outspoken and humble me.

I am excited for the up coming season and what the future holds!

Feast your eyes on this gorgeous Ashanti wedding, from a Janita Toerien hand taylored wedding dress to decor and flowers, delicately co-ordinated by Jade' Customised Events
THIS wedding is everything to swoon about!!

Service Providers:

amazing Second shooter - Tertius
Videography - Blimp films
Venue - Ashanti
Wedding coordinator - Jade van JC events
Flowers - Jade van JC events
Caterers - Two chefs.
Wedding Cake - The velvet cake company
Decor + Lighting - Goeters
Stationary - Seven swans stationary / little red rabbits stationary (sailboat badges and photo's)
Make-up - Helga bridal
Hair - Skoonlief
Wedding Dress & Feather Shawl - Janita toerien
Hugo suit - Woolworths
DJ - BAHA entertainment
Band - True Blue

Accomodation and photo shoot - Cascade manor house / Boschenmeer lodge









































































































































































































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig