Wendy + Dawid | Glenbrae | Elgin Valley


 As I work my way through all the beautiful weddings of the season, It rushes through me just how lucky I am to have this amazing opportunity to call myself a professional wedding photographer,
but not only is the wedding part so enchantingly special to me, it all comes down to the people i get to meet and the love I have to document each and every one in their own unique style and ambiance.

Every Wedding is different, with its own personal flair, its own beautiful look. Tailored and customized to be perfect for the couple, just the way they envisioned their biggest day to be!
And Wendy + Dawid's day was absolutely PERFECT!!!

Glenbrae stole my heart, nestled in the Elgin valley where I grew up as a kid, i ccouldn't EVER begin to imagine that I will one day return, to photograph a wedding where I once was a sad little child, with no future.
But that is a story for another day!! haha

I hope you have some yummy hot chocolate and marshmallows ready for this wedding you're about to see!! or like me a glass of red ;)

Words really fail me to tell you how much I enjoyed Wendy + Dawid's wedding!
The beautiful backdrop of the mountains, a flowery arch under huge pine trees, family and friends all there to celebrate Wendy and Dawid's love for one another!!

Wendy was such a gorgeous glowing bride and looked absolutely beautiful in her Ilse Roux wedding gown!
Ida Webster did the hair and make-up, and working alongside Pieter Seyffert from White Jasmine films topped it all off to one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen!

The bride, groom and their family and friends did all the beautiful flowers and decor! I was just stunned at how creative they are!

Wendy & David, it was such an honor to be your photographer and to call you my friends!

Hope you enjoy the pictures xx they are so special!

Celesté














































































































































































































My right hand man + AMAZING second shooter: Tertius Gous
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig