Aloës | Kitchen Tea | Longridge | Stellenbosch

 I was so excited when Tinkie {Aloës' Mother} contacted me to photograph Aloës's Kitchen Tea! it was a beautiful summers day in Stellenbosch (Longridge) with clear blue skies and a group of stunning ladies all dressed up in their French inspired attire to surprise Aloës, for this would be the final countdown to their wedding day! I met Aloës and Dewald when we did their Engagement shoot in December last year and loved everything about them! Warm, friendly and oh so inlove!! The amazing Nastassja Harvey captured their wedding pictures and I am very excited to see them! 

Thank you so much that I could be a part of your beautiful journey towards your wedding! I wish you a blessed Marriage and years of happiness and love xxx 





































































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Aglow Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig